NINCO GT CHAMPIONSHIP
The Ninco A/W GT Championship consists of 5 racing rounds and is based on Ninco GT Lemans cars. This is an open class where lots of modifications are allowed. These include;
- Upgrading axles, hubs, pinions and gears with NSR components.
- Motor bracket to strengthen chassis.
- Any motor not exceeding 26 000 rpm @ 12 volts
- Ninco deep slot pro guide.
- Any screws can be used
- Bodies must retain original ride height (no “slamming” of the bodies over the chassis)
- Car must have interior including windows (light weight allowable)
- MJK Tyres ONLY! All other brands are not permitted
- Any brand of braid
- Weight can be added
- Stabilize front axle
There are a number of Ninco GT cars that can be used for this championship and these include:
- Ford GT
- Audi R8
- Lamborghini Murcielago
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Mercedes SLS
- Toyota Supra
- Honda NSX
- Porsche 997
Any changes to the championship race format or cars are not allowed until the end of the season. Any changes will be implemented via a club vote.